Physical Properties of PEATFOAM
The physical properties of the agricultural substrates are of transcendental importance, since these – unlike some chemical properties can hardly be modified once established the culture. According to Pérez et. to the. (1989), a suitable substrate must absorb and store a sufficient amount of water, be easily penetrable by the roots and furthermore not be so moist or so dry, nor so dense (impermeable). In addition, it should be light, available, and inexpensive (Calderón, 2003).
Because of the above, information related to the analysis of the physical characteristics of Peatfoam, Growing Medium, is provided below.
Measurement of percentage of water retention
- Carnation technical bulletin
- Coffe and forestry technical bulletin
- Cookies policy
- Cucumber technical bulletin
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Legal Actions
- Lettuce technical bulletin
- Peatfoam Spain Official dealers
- Pontsetia technical bulletin
- Professional area
- Seed propagation
- Spread propagation
- Stevia technical bulletin
- Terms of Service
- Thanks for get in contact with PEATFOAM SPAIN
- The company
- Tomato technical bulletin
- Vegetable propagation
- What is Peatfoam?